Contemporary self catering accommodation in Croyde at Fuchsia Cottage which is one of three pretty terraced cottages. It is converted from old stables belonging to neighbouring Croyde Manor. The house is in superb decorative order and tastefully furnished throughout. You will also find a selection of films on DVD and some toys and games for children.
- Two good sized bedrooms. Sleeps 4, plus extra mattress for child under 12. Travel cot available. Fresh bed linen and tea towels are provided. Bath and beach towels are not provided.
- Contemporary well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine. Table seating 6. High chair available.
- Comfortable lounge with seating for 5. TV with DVD player.
- Contemporary bathroom with power shower.
- WiFi and good mobile phone reception.
- Secluded outdoor dining area with table and chairs.
- Private parking for small or medium sized car. Additional parking is available at the Village Hall in the village centre.
- Local amenities 0.05 km.
- Level walk to nearest beach 0.8 km, an easy walk with a pushchair.
- Regular local bus service to surrounding area.
Fuchsia Cottage is available all the year round. Changeover day is Saturday during the high season.
Arrival time is from 4 pm. On your day of departure, please vacate the cottage by 10 am, leaving the cottage clean and tidy.
Guests are requested not to smoke inside the cottage, and we regret that no pets are allowed.
Click here for access statement.